This styled wedding shoot was inspired by the peninsula at the edge of Monterey California called Lovers Point. The simplicity and natural beauty of the setting are flawless in their own right. To compliment the lovely venue this shoot is full of simple, elegant, and modern touches with timeless accents.
We gathered various pieces from Seventh Heaven Vintage Rentals and affiliates to decorate our sets. The stationary was handwritten and drawn by a fellow fine art film photographer - Coco Tran. We wanted to utilize neutrals and shades so that the florals would pop and add color.
The shoot was held during Indian Summer. We took advantage of the large peninsula boulders as the backdrop for our ceremony site and progressed onto the beach for a simply designed reception dinner.
Sometimes it's simply too difficult to choose just one wedding cake. So, of course, the cake table offers a range of different cake options from cute cupcakes to a bundt cake, and of course the crowning glory, the tiered wedding cake from Sweet Bliss Cakery.
- Fine Art Photography: Outlive Creative
- Second Photographer: Derek Gaumer Photography
- Third Photographer: Dorean Raye Photography
- Venue: Lovers Point
- Stationary: Coco Tran
- Florist: Floral Design Studio
- Wedding Cake: Sweet Bliss Cakery
- Wedding Dress Designer: Maggie Sottero
- Prop/Furniture Rentals: Seventh Heaven Vintage Rentals