WHY I SHOOT FILM
1. My Background & Roots. 2. Keeps Me Connected & Engaged 3. Artistic Appreciation 4. Film Can Not Be Replicated 100%
I dive deeper into my reason in this blog post: WHY FILM?
Advantages of Having Two Photographers
The more coverage the better. The exception of one photographer would be small elopements or intimate weddings where the bride and groom get ready in the same room or at the same house or hotel. Preps. One photographer can be with the bride capturing sweet exchanges and moments while the other photographer can be with the groom capturing fun and hilarious moments. Pre-Ceremony. One photographer can be capturing the energy of the B&G + bridal party while the other can be capturing ceremony details & guests. Cocktail Hour. One photographer can capture family and bridal party images while the other can be documenting the reception decor, details, and guests at cocktail hour. Reception. One photographer can capture the reaction of the bride and groom while the other can capture the reactions of the guests.
BENEFITS OF AN ENGAGEMENT SESSION
An engagement session is an opportunity for the client to prepare for their wedding day by knowing what to expect from me. I'll offer posing tricks and tips, educate the client on what and how makes us achieve the best images, and it helps warm the client up to a camera tremendously so that on the day of the wedding they will be comfortable, relaxed, and confident. For the clients who opted on a session, they were a little more stiff and less candid then my clients who did have a session.
BENEFITS OF HAVING A PHOTO ALBUM
People say albums aren't necessary and unless you are a designer, have a lot of time on your hands, and know of the best album resources...it will never end up happening. Trust me. Having a tangible representation of your wedding day is a cherished heirloom that no price tag can suffice the value of.
WHAT YOUR ONLINE GALLERY will look like
The best delivery method is from a beautiful online photo gallery. Not dropbox. You can view our client galleries HERE!
TURN AROUND TIME
Engagement and portrait sessions are delivered 1 month after the shoot. Wedding images are delivered 3months after the event.
TBD on a client to client / location to location basis.
WAYS TO SAVE
• 3% off for Booking One of Our Recommended Prep Sites! A beautiful environment complimented with abundant natural light improves images tremendously. This is why we compiled a curated list of recommended places to hold preps at: AMAZING MID CENTURY GLASS HOUSE! / THE WALD HOUSE! / THE HISTORIC TURRET HOUSE/ SAUL ZAIK TREEHOUSE / PORTLAND HEIGHTS / MODERN 1 BEDROOM APT. / PEARL DISTRICT CONDO / BRIGHT STUDIO LOFT / NOB HILL GET AWAY / HOT LOCATION HOME / CHARMING & COZY HOME / VICTORIAN HOME / SMALL BUT RAD GUEST HOUSE / LIGHT-FILLED WOODED RETREAT / SOCIETY HOTEL /
• 3% off for Leaving a Happy Review in all of these locations:
• 5% off Booking Through a Wedding Coordinator. Planners make a world of a difference! They make everyones job easier and smoother.
•5% off Selected Venues. LEWIS & CLARK / MOUNT HOOD ORGANIC FARMS / PORTLAND ART MUSEUM / VISTA HILL VINEYARDS / MONET VINEYARDS / STOLLER FAMILY ESTATE / EXCHANGE BALLROOM / BRIDAL VEIL LAKES / THE SENTINEL / THE LEFTBANK ANNEX / BRASADA RANCH / GORGE CREST VINEYARDS / THE COWHORN ESTATE / KEELER ESTATE VINEYARDS / MAYSARA WINERY / PONZI VINEYARDS / WINDERLEA / L'ANGOLO ESTATE / CASTAWAY / YALE UNION / THE EVERGREEN / THE ECOTRUST / RED RIDGE FARMS
• 5% off Beach Weddings. We love the beach!
• 10% off for Booking Both Photo & Video. Its your wedding day. Not the photographers. Not the videographers. We are a team who work together, not against each other.