Quality over quantity is our motto. 50 Images per hour per shooter is our average amount. It completely varies based on what is going on during those hours. If there are a lot of details, time for creatives, a huge bridal party, a lot of family members, a lot of guests....it is more likely that you will receive more images.
We are licensed and insured to operate drones. We respect and abide by the ever changing drone rules and regulations. Legally, we are restricted to fly in a lot of places - they are not allowed to be flown in national and state parks, around airports, or certain areas in the city without prior permission from the ATC. Flying the drone is also contingent on the weather. If the environment is less than ideal (rainy, too windy, too foggy, too dark, etc) then we will not fly. If time during the wedding is not permitted, then we won't be able to fly as well. Drone coverage is not included in our packages, but is offered as an add-on item.
Engagement PHOTO SESSIONS
Engagement sessions are a great opportunity to hang out with us, to get acquainted, to learn posing tricks and tips, for you to see how we perform, and most importantly, to make a connection. We select breath taking and remote locations to set our clients images apart from most others. These sessions are a great way to prepare for your wedding day.
Turn around time
- Engagement Photos - 3 weeks after session.
- Wedding Photos - 2 months after wedding.
- Wedding Film - 5 months after wedding.
- Gas Compensation - $1 per mile for any shoots outside a 30 mile radius from Portland, OR.
- Travel Time Compensation - $30 per hour after the first hour.
- Destination pricing will vary on a case by case basis.
- We build our packages out to include any excess travel.
How many weddings have you shot?
HAVE YOU SHOT AT OUR WEDDING VENUE?
It can put a client at ease if their photographer or videographer has shot at their wedding venue, however familiarity and experience at the venue won't determine how well the clients images or film turn out. There may be a photographer or videographer who has shot at the clients venue 40+ times, but a more skilled photographer or videographer could come in as their first time and do twice as better.
HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT PHOTOGRAPHER AND VIDEOGRAPHER
- Deposit: 50% of the entire cost. This is due upon booking.
- Remainder: 100% of your balance is due 3 months before the wedding.
- Installments: We do offer monthly installments to help span out the expenses. Let us know if this is something you would be interested in.
- If you pay online, a 3% merchant fee of the total amount will be applied. Otherwise, you can send us a check with no additional fee.
You are officially booked when the contract is signed by both parties and we've cleared the 50% non-refundable deposit. Our booking process is extremely simple and can all be done online.