BLACK TIE WEDDING IN PORTLAND
Our Groom Joe currently lives with his wife Camille in San Diego as a Defense Attorney but he grew up in Oregon south of Portland. This wedding is significant because he wanted to marry his best friend in his home state at Lewis & Clark College.
Lewis & Clark is known as one of Americas “Most Beautiful Campuses”. The venue was established in 1942. Adorned with french manicured gardens, a reflection pool, and cobble stone paths; the venue spans 137 acres centered on the historical M. Lloyd Frank Estate and is shaded by a calm and inviting forest.
Their guests are based from all over the world so this Lewis and Clark affair was a unique destination wedding for all. They wanted to throw a lavish memorable party by pampering their guests with luxurious lounges set in a serene atmosphere among pine trees and bubbling fountains. Their guests had an abundance in quality cocktails, local beer and wine, gourmet food from Devils Food, local ice cream from Salt & Straw and were entertained with live performances from the Blue Wave Band.
CAMILLE & JOE
SALT & STRAW
CAMILLE & JOE
- Cinematographers: Race and Vladi
- Video Editor: Race and Jess
- Music By:: WAITLEY and Ian Post
- Photographers: Jess and James
- Assistants: Jeremy and Georgia
- Coordination + Styling: Misty w/Luxe Productions
- Rentals: Bar Clay Events, Classic Vintage Rentals, Rose Bean Events
- Lighting/Power: Green Light PDX
- Catering: Devils Food Catering
- Florist: Fiore Floral Design
- Signage: Letters and Dust
- Ice Cream: Salt and Straw
- Photo Booth: Happymatic
- Linens: La Tavola
- Venue: Lewis & Clark College
- Band: Blue Wave Band